Incorporating the expertise which only sixty-five years of experience can bring the Bailey Unicorn has now firmly established itself as one of the most well-designed and most well-equipped caravans available today.
All of the layouts in the third-generation range have been appreciably reconfigured to maximise the available interior living space whilst maintaining their accessible unladen weights to provide a choice of eight great-looking models that are as practical as they are comfortable.
Unicorn’s four-season touring credentials are further enhanced with an upgraded Alde central heating system featuring a new more economical boiler, a user friendly digital control panel and an additional washroom radiator whilst the new Truma 100 watt solar panel allows you the extra freedom to holiday where and when you want.
These well thought-out caravans include a host of new features designed to make your life easier. Ranging from the chef-friendly kitchens offering additional worktop space and increased storage, plus a new slim-line Dometic 133 litre tower refrigerator* to the fully-equipped washrooms featuring a separate square shower cubicle complete with a domestic style door and integral lighting. Everything has been considered to make trips away in your new Bailey Unicorn as relaxing as possible.
*single axle models only. Twin axle layouts feature the existing Dometic 190 litre fridge freezer
What makes Unicorn different?
– A top-of-the-range line-up in a choice of eight best-selling layouts suitable for both couples and small families
– Superior and security package including the AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System, Michelin branded tyres with anti-tamper WSL safety bolts, AL-KO Secure wheel lock and a TRACKER Retrieve Stolen Vehicle Recovery System
– Re-designed interiors offer more internal floor space, larger kitchen worktops and longer seats for more practical living
– A fully specified Alde programmable central heating system for greater efficiency and improved fuel economy
– Top of the range specification for today’s modern caravanner includes a 100 watt Truma solar panel, DAB Radio/CD/MP3 player with USB connectivity and a slim-line large capacity tower refrigerator (single axle models only)