Comfort in All the Right Places With the Bailey Phoenix +
Favourite Facts From Bailey of Bristol:
- Six comfortable layouts for 2 to 5 people
- AL-KO stabiliser hitch and TUV tested 14″ alloy wheels for added security
- Efficient 12v task and mood lighting
- Four season all-weather sustainability with Truma Combi blown air heating system.
- 700 watt Dometic microwave oven with a non-moving ceramic hot plate.
- Spacious yet lightweight design is accessible to a wide range of tow vehicles.
- Light and airy interiors featuring a vertical opening front skylight.
- Thoughtful selection of 230v power sockets and USB points.
- Thetford K-Series combined oven, grill and hob.
- Dometic 106 litre refrigerator.
We are excited to announce the release of the Brand New Bailey Phoenix +. A lightweight and stylish addition to the Bailey arsenal – this caravan is designed to allow you to travel with your family in comfort and style.
Available in 6 models & utilising the Patented Alu-Tech Body Shell system, the style and design of the Bailey Phoenix range are what has made this such a popular range for caravanners far and wide.
The 2021 season is the season of style when you choose a Bailey Phoenix Plus. The updated and brand new exterior graphics combined with impact resistant GRP sidewalls and alloy wheels make for a stylistic and beautiful caravan.
The first choice for your first caravan, the all-new Bailey Phoenix + is available in a choice of six different layouts with elegant and sophisticated changes to the interior design and feel of the range.
From experiencing the ocean breeze, clear skies and sandy feet to conquering great peaks, tackling the toughest trails or the secluded beauty of wild swimming, the new Phoenix + is the perfect base to get out and enjoy the great outdoors.
Please note, with high demand for the new Bailey Range ahead of the 2021 season & with limited production for next year – order now to avoid disappointment.
Interested in any other Bailey Caravans? We stock the stunning range of Bailey Unicorn caravans as well as all other latest Bailey caravan ranges which you can now view on our website.
|Weight Range||MTPLM: 1146kg – 1411kg|
|Construction||Alu-Tech bodyshell construction with GRP outer skin built on an AL-KO galvanised steel chassis|
|Heating System||Truma Combi heating system|
|Product Warranty||6-year bodyshell integrity warranty & 3-year manufacturers warranty (Warranty extensions available as an optional extra. Terms and Conditions apply)|
|Optional Upgrades||AL-KO ATC trailer control system (factory fit), Truma iNet system (retailer fit), Bespoke caravan bedding sets to co-ordinate with caravan soft furnishings (model specific)|