Relax, Time Out & Stretch Out With the Brand New Bailey Pegasus Grande SE
Favourite Facts from Bailey of Bristol
- Six roomy layouts for 4 to 6 people
- Truma 100 watt solar panel for off -grid holidays
- AL-KO ATC trailer control system and stabiliser hitch
- Four season all weather sustainability with Truma Combi blown air heating system
- Thetford K-series combined oven, grill and hob and electric hotplate
- Lightweight 8ft wide design for comfortable touring or seasonal use
- Large through-boot exterior storage locker (model specific)
- TRACKER Retrieve system
- G-shaped lounge design or U-shaped dinette area (model specific)
- Twin axle models with Dometic 153 litre fridge freezer with dual hinged door
We are excited to announce the return of the Bailey Pegasus with the introduction of the 2021 Bailey Grande SE.
Holidays are all about exploring the wide-open spaces and the new Pegasus Grande, with an 8ft wide body, gives you more space all-round. Creating a feeling of comfort that the whole family will love, the Pegasus Grande gives more space and more choice, with the best of both worlds in terms of touring and being able to explore, wherever you choose to holiday.
With 6 of the best selling layouts returning into the range, the Bailey Grande SE is poised to be another hit from the Bailey arsenal.
Utilising the Patented Alu-Tech Body Shell coated with a GRP outer skin – this offers superb resistance to damage as well as the thermal efficiency that you would expect from a caravan in the Bailey range.
Please note, with high demand for the new Bailey Range ahead of the 2021 season & with limited production for next year – order now to avoid disappointment.
|Weight Range||Single Axle model: MTPLM 1539kg.
Twin Axle models: MTPLM 1656kg – 1724kg
|Construction||Alu-Tech bodyshell construction with GRP outer skin built on an AL-KO galvanised steel chassis|
|Heating System||Truma 100 watt solar panel for off -grid holidays|
|Product Warranty||6 year bodyshell integrity warranty & 3 year manufacturers warranty (Warranty extensions available as an optional extra. Terms and Conditions apply)|
|Optional Upgrades||Truma iNet system (retailer fit),
NEW optional ‘Barbican’ soft furnishings,
Bespoke caravan bedding sets to coordinate with caravan soft furnishings