Enjoy Your Holiday, Your Way with the all-new Bailey Phoenix
- Enjoy your holiday, your way with the all-new Bailey Phoenix – the perfect choice for people looking to make their first new caravan purchase
- Available in an expanded choice of seven different models, including two new four-berth island bed options (Phoenix 640 & 644) and a six-berth twin axle family layout (Phoenix 760)
- Light weight high performance GRP skinned Alu-Tech body shell makes all models available to a wide range of tow car owners
- A fully specified Truma Combi programmable heating system, combines with market-leading insulation courtesy of the Alu-Tech body shell to make the new Phoenix a van for all-seasons
- Striking new looks both inside and out means Phoenix is instantly recognisable as a ‘fully established member’ of the Bailey caravan family
- Spacious interiors are beautifully showcased by the signature Bailey vertical front picture window
- As practical as they are comfortable these well-equipped caravans are supplied with everything you need for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday
From the north coast of Scotland to the southeast of France, it’s time for the wanderlust experience as you enjoy your holiday, your way, with the new Bailey Phoenix.
From experiencing the ocean breeze, clear skies and sandy feet to conquering great peaks, tackling the toughest trails or the secluded beauty of wild swimming, the new Phoenix is the perfect base to get out and enjoy the great outdoors.
The first choice for your first caravan, the all-new Bailey Phoenix is available in a choice of seven different layouts, including two new four-berth island bed options (640 & 644) and a six-berth twin-axle family layout (760). All models are surprisingly light for vehicles with so much interior space and as such are the perfect match for a wide range of tow-cars.